Cape Verde Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 5 years||$ 194.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 120 days||$ 140.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 5 years||$ 194.00|
|Business Single entry up to 120 days||$ 140.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Cape Verde Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photograph: 1. Photo facility is available on-site - NYC, Washington DC. Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Filled out and signed Cape Verde visa application form.
- Copy of the hotel confirmation.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Cape Verde visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Cape Verde Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Cape Verde, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Cape Verde. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.